Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pictures - Cute and Creepy













So here are the guinea keets (and my first attempt at posting a picture). They are in a rubbermaid container in this picture, but they don't live there. They are actually living in a 55 gallon aquarium in the basement presently. After a couple more weeks there, we will move them outside and they will live in a little house out there with a moderate fenced in area for 6 more weeks, then, supposedly, their house will be imprinted on them and they will be able to free-range and will come back to roost every night. We'll see.





And here are what our ducklings look like. The guy we bought them from actually took this picture and he had over 70 of them, so who knows if our actual ducklings are in this picture or not. We haven't decided on names for them yet...maybe Huey, Duey and Louie? Or Larry, Moe and Curly? We'd hate to be too original, you know. Husband suggested Larry, Moe, Curly and Shemp when there were 4 of them, but I didn't really care for that. I'm thinking we'll go with Huey, Duey and Louie. Now...to figure out which is which!




Oh, here is another picture (these are just the ones I happen to have on my computer at work). This is a snake skin Husband found in the yard a couple weeks ago! The ruler/level thingy is 2ft. long, so the snake is probably 4-5 feet long. Creepy...huh? And what's all the more creepy is that the stupid thing is STILL laying on the floor in our garage!! So every time I go out there, I nearly pee my pants. I don't know why, it doesn't really look like a snake, I mean, it IS clear and all. But still, it gives me the heebie jeebies to no end!!

So there are my pictures, I'm sure I will subject you to many more as time goes on. There is something about a blog - it just loses something if there are never any pictures. I like pictures!! Especially those pretty ones that people who know how to use Photoshop post. :-)

Well, I just have 42 minutes of work left, then off to the grocery (which didn't get done last night because I suck) and then home to study and fix dinner and clean the kitchen and tend to the fowl and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment