Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh, St. Teresa

I have a splitting headache today. No doubt the result of not sleeping the last two nights because I lay in bed just giddy and excited like I'm going to fucking Disney Land the next day. Oh, guess what? No Disney Land. So, yeah, this is mania, not happiness. I should have known right away when it started pretty much on the first day of summer. Duh. I was suspitious, but now I know for sure, for reasons I won't go into in this blog. (I really wish that I could access the other one from work...argh!)

But, among other things, I can't concentrate well enough to do a fucking journal entry to record the sale of a truck. The simplest thing in the world. I have my credit to vehichles & gain on sale, and I have a debit to accumulated depreciation but the rest of the entry is just dangling there...lost. Fogged up in my brain like the memory of a drunken night - its there, just not quite accessible right now. I'm sure the state of my brain is also the result of cramming an entire book worth of information into over the last month. But that doesn't matter, I have my exam in less than a week and I do NOT have time for this right now. I need to think clearly, I need access to everything I know about accounting, bits and pieces of it are now allowed to be swallowed up in the crazy right now. Bah.

I brought my lunch today, but I'm definately going out for lunch anyway. I just need to sit in my car in the quiet and get my shit together. I just gotta make it to lunch now. Funny how hard the "up" side can be sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment