Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

It's finally Friday. I say "finally" because I'm certain this week has been 8 or 10 days long. I'm caught up on my studying (I have a schedule) so I'm going to study some at lunch today to try to review and maybe get ahead a little, then any studying I do this weekend is just bonus, so that's beyond awesome. I do, however, have a to-do list as long as my arm. Wanna see??
  • do laundry
  • clean the house (bathrooms, bedrooms and all!!)
  • weed the front flower beds
  • stake the tomatoes
  • weed the garden (this is much worse than it sounds!!)
  • clean Casa de Guinea
  • clean up the basement from where we had foul fowl living in there
  • change the bed
  • wash my car/clean out the inside
  • plant my poor rose bush before it croaks
  • do something FUN!!

That's a lot to ask of 2 days, right? I guess I should get started tonight. I could probably clean our bedroom and bathroom before Husband gets home, and maybe even get the bed changed and everything. I could throw in a load of laundry while I'm doing all that. Then when he gets home he's going to weedeat and I could easily weed the front flower beds while he's doing that. Cleaning the basement will be a good project for the middle of the day tomorrow when it's far too hot to do anything outside (anything work-like anyway).

I better get to work - and since it's 8:32, it's time to start crossing my fingers that my office-mate has called in sick today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment